Saturday, June 9, 2007

All About My Trip To New York

This is what I first did at New York. I went to my great grandfather's house. and on Sunday we went to the three story Toys R Us.And we went on the Ferris wheel there. And we went in the 2 story barbie house on the second floor.And on Monday we went on a boat ride to the Statue Of Liberty. And left there and went to Ellis Island it was pretty boring for me. But not for my daddy. After that we went in the hotel for a while and we went to a Yankees redsoxs game at Yankee stadium. Yankees won after that on Tuesday airplane time oh and also at my great grandfather's house his pool did not have any water in it so me and my daddy walked to the deep end and raced to the top and I won That is what i did at New York P.S. We rode a sub way to the boat.

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I am sooooo jealous that you went to NYC.. I have never been there. Been camping in NY, up near the great lakes.. but we always drove around NYC. Sounds like you had a great time!! :)

Sgt said...

I used to work in NYC. Lots of fun. Takes a while to get used to, but I don't know of many locals that would say they hate living there.

Nik said...

Lucky you getting to go to NYC Juji.. am so jealous.. and the Barbie house as well.. Indi would love to do that with you...