Saturday, July 14, 2007

My birthday party!

On July 8th I had a birthday party at Build A Bear.I made a yellow and orange bear. Her name is Savanah. On July 4th and 7th i was really exited because of the days before my birthday and my party.And July 4th i liked the fireworks.I invited all of my friends. My party and birthday were really fun. Beacause on my birthday i had Starbucks, My dad sprayed my slide on my swingset ,And then we went swimming,and last we went to Chuckie cheese and then we had chocolate birthday cake with edible flowers it was yummy.That is all about me and my birthday party. P.S.It is almost my mommy's birthday.(on July 16th)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a nice birthday party, Sweetie. I enjoyed watching you with your friends. Have a fun year and enjoy the rest of your summer.

XOXOXO

Daddy