Monday, October 13, 2008

My Trip To Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My trip to Disneyland in August was amazing. I went on three rides that i have never been on before. All of them are my favorites but i still have one more. The three that i went on are Space Mountain, Matterhorn and Indiana Jones. The one i went on for the second time was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I also went on Star Tours for the first time but i didn't like it too much. When i went on The Haunted Mansion, I was really freaked out. My favorite part of the Haunted Mansion was when they twisted you to a mirror and you were sitting with a ghost! My favorite part of Matterhorn was the abominable snowman. It was really creepy. I really liked Space Mountain. It was pitch black other than the stars and the planets if there were any. I cannot remember. It went sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast. I put my arms up at the beginning but when i tried later on, the wind was blowing my arms back. I definitely remember that! I also had to go on Buzz, Peter Pan and Whinnie the pooh which I also like but they are not my favorites. ( I have little brothers) There was also a train that i thought was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool. There were fake (not too fake) dinosaurs. There were also wild animals. You could see Splash Mountain!!!! That is not even a quarter of my fun at Disneyland!!!!

No comments: